This recipe is our go-to recipe for all thing’s taco. It’s great for tacos, taco salad or in a quesadilla with your favorite low carb tortillas!
3 chicken breasts, frozen
1 cans Rotel tomatoes
3 tablespoons avocado oil
1 pack (1 oz) fajita seasoning (divided, see directions)
½ large onion, quartered
1 fresh jalapeño, seeded & quartered (optional for additional spice)
*serves 2-3 people
1. Combine all ingredients in Crockpot, but only about 1/3-1/2 the packet of fajita seasoning.
2. Set Crockpot on low for 8 hours.
3. Once cooked, remove chicken breasts and shred with a fork.
4. Add chicken back into crockpot with juices, adding the rest of the fajita seasoning. Stir.
5. Set crockpot on low for another 30 minutes then serve!