Updated: Oct 30
This recipe is our go-to recipe for all thing’s taco. It’s great for tacos, taco salad or in a quesadilla with your favorite low carb tortillas!
3 chicken breasts, frozen
1 cans Rotel tomatoes
3 tablespoons avocado oil
1 packet (1 oz) fajita seasoning (divided, see directions)
½ large onion, quartered
1 fresh jalapeño, seeded & quartered (optional for additional spice)
*serves 2-3 people
1. Combine all ingredients in Crockpot, but only about 1/3-1/2 the packet of fajita seasoning.
2. Set Crockpot on low for 8 hours.
3. Once cooked, remove chicken breasts and shred with a fork.
4. Add chicken back into crockpot with juices, adding the rest of the fajita seasoning. Stir.
5. Set crockpot on low for another 30 minutes then serve!
When you are ready to gain ground in your health this year and get on a plan that actually works, schedule a FREE breakthrough consultation and we help you see breakthrough in your health! These are custom “breakthrough” health consults for those who want clarity in how to gain ground in their health.