Updated: Oct 30, 2020
2 pounds chicken breast, cut into thin tenders
1 tsp Cholula hot sauce
1 tsp of water
2 c almond flour
½ c parmesan cheese
3 tsp garlic powder
2 1/2 paprika
2 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp coarse ground black
1 tsp dark chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne powder
1. The key is to pat the chicken tenders dry! Paper towels (a lot of them) work best for this.
2. Spray extra-large sheet pan with olive oil and preheat oven to 400*F.
3. Coat chicken tenders in egg mixture in a 13 x 9 in pan. Be sure every chicken tender is covered by the egg mixture.
4. Set out about 1/3 of the breading mixture on a dinner plate.
5. One at a time, use tongs to transfer a tender to the breading mixture. Use your hands to coat and pat the breading onto the tender until completely covered, then place on sheet pan.
6. Continue this process, adding more breading mixture, as needed, to the plate.
7. Cook until breading is golden and chicken is cooked through (about 20 minutes, I flip them midway through to brown the other side). Feel free to broil for 2 minutes at the end to crisp up the tenders.
8. Enjoy! Serve as is with your favorite veggie side dish, on a salad or in a wrap!
When you are ready to gain ground in your health this year and get on a plan that actually works, schedule a FREE breakthrough consultation and we will help you see breakthrough in your health! These are custom “breakthrough” health consultation calls for those who want clarity in how to gain ground in their health.